Phases of Modular Construction
Design & Engineering
- Identify value engineering cost savings which do not impact quality and streamline input between design, engineering, and production.
- Conduct a feasibility study on the desired property.
- Site civil engineering, permits and zoning services.
- Architectural and Engineering Services identify building materials, size and shape of the building based on specific customer requirements.
Site Work Preparation – Off Site Building Construction
- Modular Genius utilizes many manufacturing facilities which can meet specific end user demands.
- Multiple projects can be in production at the same time in different locations which increases speed.
- Lean manufacturing reduces building material wastes and reduces costs.
- Quality control in production is overseen by in house and 3rd Party licensed inspectors for the specific state of destination.
- Indoor production eliminates weather delays or damage.
- The foundation can be prepared while the building is in production off site at the manufacturing facility.
Building Installation – 40% FASTER THAN TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION
- Building Scheduling Plans and tracks timelines and critical paths for optimum project performance.
- Delivery of the modular building comes in sections traveling over the road from the production plant to the site in 1-2 days of travel.
- Modular sections are positioned onto the foundation with a crane or truck and sections are seamed together.
- Site preparation such as utility and telecommunications infrastructure are tied into the modular building.
- MILCON government Force protection requirements are started at the manufacturing facility and finished at site.
- Sidewalks, Landscaping, Parking and signage are completed simultaneously as furniture and communications are completed inside.